Monday, April 2, 2012

(one page of "April Adventure" calendar in my art journal)


Do you ever think of being a Christian as an adventure?
Well, this month, I'm going to attempt to do just that, every day of this beautiful Spring month.
On Sunday, April 1, I improvised an original arrangement of "Sanctuary" to Jesus and my church for our communion service.
Today, I went on-line to shop publishing for my new book but first I'm going to visit a local printer to get another quote.
I'm only interested in doing this to spread the gospel to children and their parents/teachers and/or provide a free fund raiser for a good Christian cause...which is why I'm looking for a great price in order to donate my book.
I currently have a few copies that I did at Staples but it's too expensive for a good cause to sell or for me to give away in large quantities.
   Leaving for my adventure!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment