Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Still tweaking new book cover.


I know this is taking forever but I want to get it just right and I'm changing the cover for ebook format to be more appealing to children.  My friend and church sister, who's also a teacher and was a staff development teacher, has been editing for me (Mary Benton) and has given me her blessing on both the cover and the latest rewrite.  I'm almost ready to go...just have to get rid of the "paper stretching marks" from my watercolors.  I taped it down but still got the "shrink marks" or whatever you call them.
I'm taking life slowly to get really healthy so it won't be too much longer....prayer, yoga, meditation, stretching, eating healthy, walking, my recumbant (sp?) bike, taking naps, sleeping better, slower pace of mindful living,  less stress, not running myself ragged and being run ragged... retirement is grand!  Thank you God for so many blessings!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment