Tuesday, September 27, 2011

   
                                       Forgiveness
   I love to "art journal."  This is a page from one of my journals.  I also like to make books.  When I was going thru a rough time, I took a book 6x7 and painted and wrote on the pages.  Sometimes if the pages are too thin, I put "gesso" on first and let it dry.  
   Anyway, so far, I've been using that book for my entries and will continue to do so for a while.  I carried the book in my purse and read it often.  It has about 35 pages but you choose what fits you and use my material or write your own if you like the idea.  
   Today's page is about

                               "Forgiveness." 

   I forgive _______________and think  and wish only the best of everything for that person:  for well-being, health and God's blessings.
   Unforgiveness, bitterness and ...all those feelings when someone hurts you, eats at your soul.  It's not worth it.  Jesus calls us to forgive those who have hurt us and it's the only way to heal and move on.  Of course, you don't have to keep those people in your life, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment