Monday, September 26, 2011

What's worked for me

 You would think that I would be pretty wise in my 60's.  No, I still make mistakes but you can't help but accumulate a few things that work.
   Trusting God absolutely works and the Word of God is powerful and effective, living, in fact.
   The past year was very challenging.  My father died one year ago yesterday and that and a series of steroid treatments put me in a struggle with depression that was made worse by unfair challenges at my workplace.  Today, though, I have to say that not only did I make it but I was hugely blessed.  Now I am retired and make my own schedule.  I'm pacing myself, eating healthy (more about that later), and working on several Christian projects.
   "As he thinks in his heart, so is he..."  Proverbs  This is good advice and so I try to keep my thinking positive and use scriptures and affirmations.  Here are 5 of mine.

  1. I am grateful to God for all that I have.
  2. I am successful thru Jesus Christ.
  3. I am a high priestess and daughter of the King, my God.
  4. God sings over me.
  5. God will never leave me.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment