Monday, November 14, 2011

I guess you can tell this is one of my favorite paintings because it's Georgie and I at the beach and I still haven't made it back since my PTSD.  If it's God's will, we'll make it.  One of the children at church said yesterday, that looking at video of the ocean and beach reminded her that God created all of that and us and we're all part of one big symphony.
Don't you just love that?
 An Apology To My Readers!

   Where am I?  Oh, yes, in my studio, blogging.  Of course, it would be nice to be in this picture again, but not now.
   I confess, I sometimes forget things.  Most adults do but sometimes my forgetfulness is a little over the top.  Pray for me.
    Oh, yes.  I was apologizing for forgetting that some of you might be responding to my blog in my Yahoo account.  Whoops, I hadn't checked that for awhile.  I promise I will since I now know that some of you are reading and responding to this blog.  Thank you for your sharing.   
   I am feeling useful, blessed by you, purposeful, or all of the above as I share some of my "growth odds and ends" (not advice-that title is bogus and I don't know how to change it.)  Anyway, thank you and forgive me.  I was actually looking for comments in the blog.  Now,  I'll read yahoo and grow some more.  Thank you for cheering me up, making me laugh, making me feel useful, stuff like that.  Love you all.  God Bless You.  

No comments:

Post a Comment