Wednesday, November 16, 2011

So many blessings when you trust God. 

   Since I've completely turned my life over to God, amazing things have been happening.  My first priority in life is my God.  I give 10% of my retirement money first and then 10% of my other income weekly, as it comes in, and it goes to Hope.  I love God more every day and see how he has been performing miracles in my life.
   I was very encouraged by a retirement dinner party that teachers from my old school gave me last night.  I really had not had a chance to say good-bye or catch up in what they're doing since I was out sick the last 3 months of last year.  
Anyway, we had a great time and they invited me to their Christmas party so I can see those who sent their love but had classes, were sick etc. 
  The art journal picture was a kind of planning wheel to prioritize my life and put God first, allow for rest to heal, be more involved with my church and have some fun. 

Trust God!  He is always working in your life!


No comments:

Post a Comment