Wednesday, October 5, 2011

                              Energy


I used to have so much energy but as I got older and busier, I became over-whelmed by fatigue.  Here is a list I put in my book to remind me of what helps.

  • Sleep, nap or power nap
  • Eat healthy.  Junk made me tired.
  • Hydrate....water, water!

  • Exercise, stretch and have good posture
  • Drink green tea
  • Include plants, bright colors, flowers, pictures and peppermint oil in your work area.
  • Plan for fun:  paint, read, walk, play or listen to music, spend time w/ friends and dance.
  • Breathe correctly i.e. deep, slow abdominal breathing
  • Get some sun, daily and take extra vitamin D
  • Rub your ears
  • Splash cool water on your face
  • Pop a peppermint
  • Massage your feet
  • Find out about "Flow" if you don't know.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment