Monday, October 3, 2011

Visualization


   Visualize your day, your event, your future and your happiness in a positive way and with detail.
   Visualize your favorite things to do.
                                                                      Visualize your dreams!  
   O course, God never promised that it will always be easy or that we will always get what we dream.  I trust him to know what's best even when I don't understand it.  He has a plan and he is faithful! 


   I knew that I had an Italian half brother when I was 5.  He first started writing to me in my 20's.  In my early 50's, I was able to connect with an Italian school, teach there, and finally meet my brother.  My school taught free Italian lessons to staff members and by the time I went to Italy, I could "hold my own" in Italian.  My dream was to meet him and most importantly have him meet his father and finally understand that his father loved him.  "Not a day went by that I didn't think of you," my father told him.           And I wanted him to understand that poverty and circumstances kept them apart.  Here we are, finally together.  I was 60 and my brother 64.  Dad was 83.  Inspite of being born a poor coalminer's daughter, my dream finally came true.  Many others have come true but this was one for my brother.  To God Be The Glory.

1 comment: