Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Faith


   I created a little song for myself.  The words are "God is walking with me, Jesus saved my soul, the Holy Spirit prays with me."
   God has pulled me out and lifted me up so many times that I have complete confidence in him.  He has been a father and a mother to me.  Since I repented of my sin and was baptized, I read the Bible every day.  I am blessed with a family of believers that are "THERE" for me.  We serve one another, encourage one another and obey the "Word" of God.  Jesus said, "If you love me, you will obey."  In a world of such decadence, evil, greed, lust, war, genocide and disasters, God is our only Hope.  Hold to him with love, praise, gratitude and obedience.  

1 comment:

  1. Fran,
    Thank you so much for this post. I have never been outspoken about my faith (I've never been outspoken..period!) But God has always been first priority, and you are right, He is so so merciful and faithful.

    Barbara Matics Holland

    ReplyDelete