Thursday, October 13, 2011

This is one of my motivational wheels.  I love doing these because it
helps me get things done if  I take them in small steps. To start recording'
I had to just turn my speakers around.  The next day, I got a huge box
of messy cables and sorted and wrapped them.  One slice of the circle is
just plugging equipment in.  You get the idea.
Happiness


The things you do on purpose, what you give your attention too, what you give your energy to and what goes on inside of you have the power to make you happy.
Dr. Henry Cloud says,
"happy people: are givers, are not lazy about happiness, don't wait  for someday, pursue goals, fully engage, connect, don't compare themselves, think well, are grateful, have boundaries, forgive, have a calling and have FAITH.

No comments:

Post a Comment