Sunday, October 9, 2011

Stress-physical symptoms


   Muscle tension, dry mouth, chronic fatigue, weight gain, nausea, excessive sweating,
backaches, increased appetite, headaches, nervous tics, rashes, dizziness, frequent colds and flus, being accident prone and having high blood pressure are a few.  
   Are you taking walks, stretching and taking "time-out" from tasks.  Have you tried power naps or meditation during your day.  Exercise, though you may feel tired is an excellent "stress reliever" but start slow or you'll cause more stress.
   Have you tried starting your day with prayer or silence to recognize God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit in your life?  Have you tried making that part of your whole day, always aware of his guiding hand and the spirit within you? 
   All of my blogs, so far, have used art journal drawings and entries from a book that I made myself and carried with me to remind myself of things that would help a very challenging time in my life.  I sincerely hope that you find something for yourself, here.  Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment